Sunday 12 June 2011

Revlon - Craving Coral

Morning everyone!

Today I am going to share one of my summer favourites. I've gone through countless bottles of this. Revlon's Craving Coral.
I own a lot of Revlon polishes, but I always complain about the formula. Then of course I always end up buying more because they really do have some great colours and they are fairly cheap.

Craving Coral is a orange-y red coral creme that looks fantastic with a tan. I love how vibrant it is! This is 3 coats. I always, always, always get bald spots when I use Revlon. So frustrating!


 In the first picture, the colour really freaked out my camera, but it is the most accurate. Check out how bright this beauty is! Love it.

This picture muted the colour a little bit, it is much more vivid.

What do you think? Are you sold on the corals? Any other favourite Revlons?
Have a great day! :)

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! It looks great on you! Corals are the best for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love corals! And there's a mint green Revlon I keep seeing, might have to grab it and Craving Coral :D

    I'm following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corals are my favourite for summer! And I have the mint green one you're talking about. I'll do a swatch of it for you! :)

    ReplyDelete