Saturday 25 June 2011

NOX Twilight - Citrus

Evening. :)

I'm back from the Falls and had such a great time! I can't wait to go to school there in the fall.

Tonight I'm showing you one of the Twilight polishes from NOX. I've actually never seen/read any of the Twilights and never got into the craze, but when I saw this polish on sale for a dollar, I figured "why not?" Citrus is a pinky-orange polish with flecks of gold glitter that really shimmer in the sun. I really wanted to like this polish, but it's just not my style and I've never worn it as a full mani, so I'm not sure how great of wear it is.


What you see in the pictures is 3 coats to get it opaque. Formula was pretty decent.
That's it for tonight! Did you guys scoop up any of the other Twilight polishes? What do you think of them?

Happy Polishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment