Tuesday 21 June 2011

Essie - Turquoise & Caicos

Hey everyone!

Wow! It's been a while since I've been able to post some actual swatches. I finally got a computer cord for my laptop, but unfortunately broke my camera :( SO I had to order a new one of those, and it is on it's way, so those POTC swatches will be up soon as promised (hopefully!)

Tonight I have a lemming I had for the longest time, Turquoise & Caicos! It is from the Resort Collection from last year, I believe and I finally got this polish when I went to South Carolina on vacation. I'm kicking myself in the butt now though for not picking up Splash of Grenadine :( I really want that polish.

My formula was a little sheer, and took 3 coats for full coverage. A robin's egg blue that just screams "summer!" to me. :)
Excuse the fluff on my finger.. clearly didn't notice that when taking the pictures!

What do you guys think? How is everyone?! I need some catching up to do!
Have a great night :)

1 comment:

  1. Love this color! I wear it tons. It looks great on you! :)

    ReplyDelete