Tuesday 5 July 2011

Planks A Lot Mani with Crackle!

Good.. evening? Early morning? It's about 2am here, and I can't sleep. So, I decided to blog, of course!

Yesterday I showed you guys Planks A Lot from the POTC collection. I wore this mani last week, and by about the fourth day I have minor tipwear. To hide it, I added a coat of La Rose Crackle is Magenta. I'd never heard of La Rose before, but when I went into a nail salon, they had it, and it was only four bucks so I figured "Why not?"


I really liked how it looked over the purple. I'm actually wearing this combo on my tootsies right now!
That's all for now. Just a quick post :)
Have you guys tried La Rosa Crackle Shatter's? What do you think? Do you like the colour combo? Any other suggestions I should try out?

Have a wonderful..sleep? Hahah!
Happy Polishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment