Saturday 9 July 2011

OPI - Big Hair... Big Nails

Hello fellow bloggers!

Sorry I have been absent for a couple days, I've been so busy! Today I have one of my very favourite colours for summer. OPI's Big Hair.. Big Nails from the Texas Collection. When I first saw the Texas Collection, only a couple colours stood out to me. Big Hair.. Big Nails was one of them. At first, I was really lemming towards Guy Meet Gal-veston, but when I saw them both together, I realized BHBN was more of the colour I was going for. (However, they are VERY similar). This colour did not disappoint. A jelly, coral polish? YES PLEASE. It looks so squishy and juicy and I love it!

The picture you see is from 2 and a half days wear. I experienced minor tip wear. Nothing I can't handle. I'm still wearing it now, and am only taking it off when I get major chips. 


This is four coats you see, and there is still a little VNL, but I don't mind. This colour is a red based coral, which is my favourites. OPI calls these "sorbet-like". No, they are just jellies. I adore jellies and these are true jellies.
What do you guys think? Are you jelly fans like myself?
Have a great night, polishers!

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving jellies... especially in the summer! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete