Thursday 8 September 2011

Update.

Hi everyone,

So, I have been very absent from the blogging world for the past couple of months, but it has not been by choice.
At the beginning of August, I was moving to my new home for school when I was side swept by an 18-wheeler. I had 3 broken ribs, as well as a broken wrist and leg. Thankfully, those are the only injuries I sustained. However, my entire life was packed into that little car, along with all of the polishes. I made it, the polishes did not.
I was in the hospital for about 3 weeks, and am getting better and better with each day, but because I have no polishes, I have nothing to swatch. I will still be reading and commenting on other blogs, but I am not sure when, or even if, I will return to blogging my actual self.
Very sorry for the absence, but I will still be reading all of your blogs!

Thank-you :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh you poor thing! That is horrible! When you said there was a crash, I wasn't even THINKING about polishes! I'm so glad you are recovering well and there is no need to apologize for any absence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I'm glad you're ok!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh bless you I hope you make a swift and full recovery
    Take good care of yourself xoxox

    ReplyDelete