Tuesday 31 May 2011

Confetti - First Kiss

Good afternoon :)

Today it is extreeemely hot outside, and inside my house because we have yet to put in our air conditioner. Not complaining too much though because I have been waiting allll winter for this weather to finally arrive!

Today I have a Confetti polish to show you. I went on vacation to Myrtle Beach about a month ago, and found some great polishes that we don't have in Canada (as far as I know) and Confetti was one of them! And they were super cheap, which I liked even better.

I only grabbed one, and I am regretting not grabbing anymore! First kiss is a true bubble-gum pink polish with blue undertones. Application was okay, it took three coats to even everything out, but the wear on it was impressive for the price. I had this on for about a week and a half before it began to get any real chips.


Outdoors; natural sunlight; 3 coats

Outdoors; natural sunlight; 3 coats
I will be wearing this a lot through out the summer. It is a very common colour, but I really think it's the perfect pink polish for summer.

Do you guys have any favourite Confetti polishes?

Enjoy the rest of your day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment